Fruity Cherry Heart
topbella

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Khas Utk Shbt2 yg tersayang...

"True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost."
"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."
"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."
"A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself."
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Walk beside me and be my friend."
Dear friends,I'm glad to have all of u as my friends...i'm really hope dat we'll be able to get through our friendship together especially when it's come to da hard time...As long as u'r by my side,i'll always confident in doing everything...without u my friends,i'll down with my own feeling...thanx my dear friends for becoming my friends...Once u've become my friends,forever...u r my friends...


~especially to my beloved friends...ex-SMKASR 04-08 & IPSAH 09 till now~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
i'm myself...